Article describing a journey you would like to make.

Q. Write an article describing a journey (act of travelling from one place to another, travel somewhere) you would like to make.

In your article you should say
1. where you would like to travel to and why
2. when you plan to make this journey and how
3. whether you would like to travel alone or with someone

JOURNEY (TRAVEL) I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE 
By: Rahul

Journey is a way to rejuvenate oneself.

In this world, there are many beautiful destinations to visit and there are many ancient places which we should have a look and it gives information regarding past culture. In this modern era, there are many destinations to explore where peple like to visit. Even I had a dream to visit canada by air because of its various specialities like its famous waterfall that is niagara falls.

I planned or decided to visit to my dream country during my vacations with my family as I have heard a lot about it. It is also known as "Mini Punjab". Being many sikh indians also have their hearts in canada.  Once my cousin also tell me about its various places to explore like the famous wonderland which is the eternal beauty of canada, and its streets, buildings to look at, many waterfalls, beach and a chance to see ocean by ship at its centre and zoo, aquarium where we can also see mermaids ( जलपरी) and many more. Being to listen about it I am excited to visit there and waiting for the day i can go make my dream comes true. Snow fall being its attraction during winters. The snow spread all over and around. I also want to play and enjoy, have fun with the snow and want to adore its scenic beauty completely.

So, I  am very eager to visit canada and enjoy various spots there. I will make my every endeavour to make this journey immortal in my life.

Comments