Job Application For the post of mechanical engineer

Q.  You are Rahul/Sunita Garg, staying at 117, Vasant vihar, New Delhi. You have seen the post of Mechanical engineer in ITC Tools Co., XYZ City. Write an application for this job giving your detailed bio data.

A.

117, Vasant vihar
New Delhi


Jan 9, 2020


The chairman
ITC Tools Co.
XYZ City.


Subject: Application for the post of mechanical engineer


Sir,
      With reference to your advertisement in the tribune dated jan 3,2020 for the post of mechanical engineer. I find myself to be an eligible/ a suitable candidate and want to apply for the same. I enclose herewith my biodata for your perusal. (means careful study, reading carefully)

             I am young man of 23 years, who is very hardworking, active, innovating, dynamic with good communication skills. I am sure that after going through my biodata you find me the most suitable candidate for the post.

If selected, I assure that I will discharge my duty with utmost (maximum) satisfaction. I shall prove to be an asset for the company. I can be available for an interview at any date and time convenient by you.


Yours faithfully
Rahul


Encl. Biodata


                     BIODATA
Name:   Rahul
Father's Name: Ashok
Age:     24years
Mailing Address: rahul1230@gmail.com
Qualification: 1) B.tech from DAV College in 2006
2) M.tech
Experience:  4 years experience in xyz co.
Reference:    1) Dr. Xy gupta
                        2) Mr. Pqr

 

Q. You are Preetinder Singh Gill. Recently you read an advertisement for the post of a Mechanical Engineer in ITC Technologies Ltd., Manipal Centre, Banglore. Write an application for this job giving your complete resume separately.

     

Comments