Enquiry letter about computer course

Q.   You have seen an advertisement about short term computer course being started by A to Z in computers, XYZ city. You want to join this course. Write a letter to academy to enquiring about the details.
A.
10-A, preet vihar,
New Delhi

Dec 12, 2019

The chairman
A to Z in computers
XYZ city.

Subject:  Enquiring about computer course.

Sir,
         I have seen your advertisement that you are starting a short term computer course. I have just appeared in my +2 examination. Now, I am free for quite some time. I want to utilise my time by joining this course. But before that I want to enquire about following details:
          1.  Duration of course
          2.  Fee and fee structure
          3.  Number of batches and their timings
          4.  Syllabus to be covered
          5.   Faculty
          6.   Validity of course
          7.   Transport facility
          8.    Hostle facility

Please send all these details at the earliest. I enclose here with self addressed duly stamped envelop for this purpose.

Yours truly,
Sunita Garg.

         

Comments