Letter to a friend telling him about unity in diversity OR national integration.

Q.  Write a letter to your friend telling him about your views on 'Unity in Diversity'.

A.

123, Palika vihar
Ambala City


Mar 19,20xx


Dear ABC
How are you ? I hope you are fine and in good spirit. Today I want tell you my views about unity in diversity. Unity in diversity means a feeling of love, unity, harmony and cooperation among the people. It teaches that the feeling of Nationality should be above the issues of caste, language and religion. The prosperity and safety of our country depends on the unity in diversity. People should develop a sense of unity in their hearts and realize that their welfare is linked with their welfare is linked with their country is welfare. I hope you will agree with my views. Rest all fine. Pay my regards to elders and love to manu.


Yours loving
XYZ

Comments